- Boards & Commissions
- Board of Health
Board of Health
Visit our dedicated CORONAVIRUS information page
You can also review the sites below for updated information:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Nonpharmaceutical Interventions for flu prevention (CDC)
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (State DPH)
EASTERN EQUINE ENCEPHALITIS (EEE)
Preferred Prevention protection against EEE-June 2022
Comprehensive Guide to Caring for Your Home Septic System
More information is available on our Forms and Application Page
Board of Health's support on the temporary ban of vaping material
- First Wednesday of each month
- 7:30 p.m.
- 16 Lincoln Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
All meetings are open to the public. Citizens wishing to be placed on the agenda for a particular meeting should call the Board of Health Administrative Assistant at 781-259-2614 at least two weeks prior to the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Frederick L. Mansfield, MD, Chairman
- Steven R. Kanner, MD, Member
- Patricia Miller, Member
About the Board of Health
The Board of Health is responsible for a variety of issues related to solid and hazardous waste disposal, communicable diseases, and public health hazards in the environment. The board is charged with:
- Overseeing the Town’s Title V inspection program - more information is available on our FORMS AND APPLICATION PAGE
- Enforcing the State Sanitary Code for food establishments - more information is available on our FORMS AND APPLICATION PAGE.
- Overseeing mosquito control programs
- Supporting mental health services for Lincoln residents through Eliot Community Human Services
- Organizing a flu vaccination clinic each autumn for seniors