- Human Resources
- New Hire Information
- Full-Time Employee
Prior to your first day, it is necessary for you to complete the new hire forms so you can be added to the payroll. As a new employee you cannot be paid until all required documents have been received. Please review and complete the below items contained within this page, and as listed below. Please submit all required forms, by appointment, to the Select Board’s Office at least three days prior to the day you report to work.
PLEASE CLICK ON EACH ITEM LINK, IN THE GREY AREA, FOR FORMS. ALL FORMS IN THE GREY AREA ARE REQUIRED AND ARE FILLABLE FORMS. PLEASE FILL THEM OUT, PRINT THEM SINGLE (ONE) SIDED AND SIGN.
Please print out, sign, date and return with your packet.
|Employee Information Sheet
Emergency contact and general information for our records.
IRS FAQ’s for the 2020 Federal Tax Form
Federal Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate for your Federal taxes
Massachusetts Employee’s Withholding Exemptions Certificate for your State taxes.
Benefit Decision Form
Please check yes or no to each benefit, sign and date.
Federal Employment Eligibility Verification. This is required by the
Federal Government to verify proof of residency. Identifying documents are described and must be submitted prior to your first day.
|Middlesex County Retirement Form and Social Security Disclaimer Form SSA-1945
As a Town of Lincoln Employee you must contribute to Middlesex County Retirement which is a qualified retirement plan in lieu of Social Security. Please note: A beneficiary must be identified and an acknowledgment of this form is also required.
|Conflict of Interest Memo and Acknowledgement Form
Please read the attached policy and complete the Online Training Program. Sign and return the acknowledgment form only.
|Direct Deposit Form
Please fill out and attach a voided check.
|Town Policies and Acknowledgement Form
Please read the attached policies. Sign and return the acknowledgment form only
Your insurances are paid one month in advance and there is a makeup period on your first couple of payrolls. This can be discussed in detail with the Treasure's Office. If you should have any questions about your benefits, please feel free to contact us at 781-259-2605 and we will be happy to assist you.
OPTIONAL PROGRAM INFORMATION AND DECISION FORMS:
Please click here for a summary of the below optional benefits.
*Please note: Union dues pertain to some departments.
NEW ENGLAND BLUE INSURANCES
- Network Blue New England Summary of Benefits
- (MIIA-NE HMO Blue)
- Blue Choice New England Plan 2 Summary of Benefits-GRANDFATHERED EMPLOYEES ONLY
- (MIIA-NE Blue Choice)
- Access Blue New England Saver Summary of Benefits-ACTIVE EMPLOYEES ONLY
- Network Blue New England $300 Deductible Summary of Benefits- LINCOLN'S NEWEST HEALTH PLAN
- (MIIA-NE HMO Blue Benchmark2
- BCBS WellConnection
- Enrollment Form
- SmartShopper Welcome Flyer
- SmartShopper FAQ’s Flyer
- SmartShopper Incentive Flyer
DENTAL BLUE INSURANCES
- DavisVision Benefit Summary
- DavisVision Eye Care Professional Locator Flyer
- DavisVision Online Contact Retail Flyer
- DavisVision Mobile App Flyer
- Enrollment Form
FLEXIBLE SPENDING (FSA)
- Flexible Spending Summary (FSA)
- FSA Eligible Expenses
- FSA Authorization Form
- FSA Dependent Care Claim Form
- FSA Benny Card
- FSA Store
BOSTON MUTUAL INSURANCES - Please Contact Roger Goodson At LifePlus For Information At Roger@lpins.com or 1-866-511-9222
- Basic and Optional Life Application
- Basic Life/Optional Life Cost Chart
- Group Accident Brochure
- Short-Term Disability Insurance Summary
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Summary
ALLSTATE INSURANCES - Please Contact Roger Goodson At LifePlus For Information At Roger@lpins.com or 1-866-511-9222
- Cancer Insurance Summary
- Cancer Insurance Rates
- Permanent (Universal) Life Insurance Summary
- US Legal Services (Law Enforecment Only)
- US Legal Services (All Others)
EMPOWERMENT DEFERRED COMPENSATION- Please Contact Plan Support at 1-877-457-1900 or Sean Doucette at email@example.com or 1-978-806-7205. You may also set up a virtual appointment with Sean by clicking the following link: https://virtual_sean_doucette.empowermytime.com/
- Smart Plan Summary-(choose either enrollment option)
LINCOLN/SUDBURY EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION
- Credit Union Website
- Town employees, please see the Treasurer’s Office for enrollment cards
- School employees, please see the School Business Office for enrollment cards