- Boards & Commissions
- Housing Commission
- Click Here for Detailed Information and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Oriole Landing
- Click Here SHI Step by Step
- Click Here for Affordable Accessory Apartments Power Point Presentation
- Click Here for Affordable Accessory Apartment Program Information
- Click here for Lincoln Housing Commission Application Information
- Click Here for Affordable Senior Homeownership Opportunity Flyer at 82 Virginia Rd #301, Lincoln
- Click Here for for the resale application for 82 Virginia Rd #301, Lincoln
- Click Here for a housing opportunity at 82 Virginia Rd #102, Lincoln
- Click Here for the application for 82 Virginia Rd #102 , Lincoln
- Click Here for a housing opportunity at 46D Indian Camp Lane, Lincoln
- Click Here for the application for 46D Indian Camp Lane, Lincoln
- Click Here for housing opportunity at Warner Woods, 223 & 247 Laws Brook Road, Concord, MA
- Click Here for Affordable Senior Homeownership Opportunity Flyer for 82 Virginia Road
- Click Here for the resale application for 82 Virginia Road
- Click Here for Affordable Housing Application
- First Thursday of the month
- 7:00 PM
- 16 Lincoln Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Victoria Benalfew
- Rachel Drew
- Evan Gorman (Vice Chair)
- Allen Vander Meulen (Chair)
The mission of the Housing Commission is to first maintain existing affordable housing, and secondly to create additional affordable housing so that we might preserve the economically diverse population that has historically been a key element in the town
To fulfill this mission the commission will work to increase housing diversity by pursuing housing opportunities for certain targeted populations, including, but not limited to: seniors on fixed incomes, town employees, and children of present and past residents. The commission will continue to manage houses rented or owned by the town in an efficient, effective, and equitable manner in accordance with its mission.
The Housing Commission works with the Lincoln Foundation, Rural Land Foundation, Affordable Housing Trust, Community Preservation Committee, and others to support our mission.
Lincoln is a member of the Regional Housing Services Organization (RHSO), which serves its member towns of Acton, Bedford, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Maynard, Sudbury, Wayland and Weston by assisting with the municipal functions of affordable housing, including: proactive monitoring, program administration, project development and resident assistance. For more information, and to see affordable home and apartment availability in this area, please visit their website at https://rhsohousing.org.