- Click Here for Affordable Housing Opportunity at 300 Cambridge Turnpike
- Click Here for Affordable Housing Application
- Click Here for Detailed Information and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Oriole Landing
- Click Here SHI Step by Step
- Click Here for Affordable Accessory Apartments Power Point Presentation
- Click Here for Affordable Accessory Apartment Program Information
- Click here for Lincoln Housing Commission Application Information
- Click here for Affordable Homeownership in Lincoln, MA
- First Tuesday of the month
- 7:40 AM
- 16 Lincoln Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Diana Chirita
- Evan Gorman (Vice Chair)
- Bijoy Misra
- Keith Gilbert (Chair)
- Allen Vander Meulen
The mission of the Housing Commission is to first maintain existing affordable housing, and secondly to create additional affordable housing so that we might preserve the economically diverse population that has historically been a key element in the town
To fulfill this mission the commission will work to increase housing diversity by pursuing housing opportunities for certain targeted populations, including, but not limited to: seniors on fixed incomes, town employees, and children of present and past residents. The commission will continue to manage houses rented or owned by the town in an efficient, effective, and equitable manner in accordance with its mission.
The Housing Commission works with the Lincoln Foundation, Rural Land Foundation, Affordable Housing Trust, Community Preservation Committee, and others to support our mission.
Our latest accomplishment: 75 Tower Road Renovation