Attention All Lincoln Dog Owners
State Law requires that all dogs in the Commonwealth over 6 months of age be licensed annually. Dogs 6 months of age or older that are new to Lincoln must be licensed within 30 days of arrival.Dogs must be licensed by or before March 31 each year in order to avoid penalty.
Please be aware that unlicensed dogs pose a potential public health risk and may result in referral to the Town's Animal Control Officer.
|Application to license your dog(s) may be made by mail or in person at the Town Clerk's Office.|
Requirements for Obtaining a Dog License
In order to obtain a dog license, you will need:
- A certificate of current rabies vaccination, unless currently on file;
- A certificate of spaying or neutering, if applicable, unless currently on file.
- A fee in the appropriate amount, payable in cash or check payable to the Town of Lincoln.
- A completed Dog License application form.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope if applying by mail.
Dog License Fees
- $10 per neutered dog
- $15 per un-neutered dog
- $5 late fee after March 31.