The Department’s Mission Statement:
The mission of the Lincoln Department of Public Works is to maintain, preserve, and protect the infrastructure and resources of the Town. This includes the continuation of preserving the rich cultural, historic and aesthetic features that the Town has worked for.
The department provides a broad base of services for the community. Its major responsibilities include:
- Cemetery maintenance and burials
- Construction and maintenance of streets and storm drains
- Environmental compliance
- Operation of the transfer station
- Recycling coordination
- Roadside path maintenance and construction
- Snow and ice control
- Stonewall maintenance
- Traffic and parking control
- Tree maintenance
- Please refer to the links at the left side of this page for additional information.