2023 Annual Town Meeting
The 2023 Annual Town Meeting will take place on Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. in the Donaldson Auditorium/Todd Lecture Hall. Check in begins at 8:30 and the meeting will begin promptly at 9:30!
Continuation (if necessary): In the event that business is not concluded on Saturday, the Moderator will reconvene Town Meeting on Tuesday March 28, 2023 at 6:30 PM in the Donaldson Auditorium/Todd Lecture Hall.
The Annual Town Election: will take place on Monday, March 27, 2023 in the Middle School (Reed) Gym, Lincoln School. Polls are open from 7:30am - 8:00pm. View our Annual Town election Page HERE.
Public Health Protocols: Masking in the Auditorium is optional. If you are not feeling well, please take a COVID test in the morning before you attend the meeting. The Town has a supply of free COVID test kits available at Select Board Office, Bemis Hall, and the Public Safety Building. The Reed Gym will be open for masked and socially distanced participation. The gym will have a moderator so comments and voting can occur in coordination with the Auditorium.
Town Meeting can be viewed on your local Cable Access Channel, or online HERE. ===========================================
Article 7: Town Budget:
- The recording of the Finance Committee's February 28th annual budget hearing can be watched HERE.
- The Finance Committee will hold a Q&A session for residents via Zoom on Monday, March 20th.
- Recording of Lincoln Finance Committee's March 20th Virtual Budget Q&A session.
Article 8: Cash Capital Expenditures: Article 8 was presented in a live meeting on Thursday, March 9 at 7:00PM over zoom. View the meeting recording HERE.
Article 10: Community Preservation Act Funds: Article 10 was presented in a live meeting on Thursday, March 9 at 7:00PM over zoom. View the meeting recording HERE.
Articles 22 & 23: Water Department: Click HERE for the recording of the Water Commission's report to the Finance Committee on its FY24 operating and capital budgets. The Water Commission meets via Zoom on March 20 at 8:00am.
Article 24: Addition of Property to Historic District
Article 25: Development Regulations Amendment for R-1 Cluster Developments - As voted at its March 8th meeting, the Planning Board intends to "pass over" this article.
Article 26: Accessory Dwelling Unit Bylaw Amendment
Articles 24 - 30: Proposed Bylaw changes 2023
Articles 29 & 30: Specialized Opt In Stretch Code & Fossil Fuel Free Bylaw (10 Town Pilot Program)
- Slide Presentation to Planning Board
- Public forums on Sunday, March 5, 2023 @ 5:00pm AND Tuesday, March 7, 2023 @ 7:00pm. The Zoom link for both forums is https://us06web.zoom.us/j/94235388880?pwd=bkFNN0hIY2NMRllldnlWdHNzMVFIQT09; Meeting ID: 942 3538 8880, Passcode: 460113
- Recording of the March 5th forum is HERE.