Transfer Station Stickers
Transfer station stickers are available at the DPW on Lewis Street during normal business hours. (7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, Holidays and weather permitting).
Please bring proof of residency and vehicle registration to the DPW.
The Department’s Mission Statement:
The mission of the Lincoln Department of Public Works is to maintain, preserve, and protect the infrastructure and resources of the Town. This includes the continuation of preserving the rich cultural, historic and aesthetic features that the Town has worked for.
The department provides a broad base of services for the community. Its major responsibilities include:
- Cemetery maintenance and burials
- Construction and maintenance of streets and storm drains
- Environmental compliance
- Maintaining the fleet of town vehicles
- Operation of the transfer station
- Park and recreation facility maintenance
- Recycling coordination
- Roadside path maintenance and construction
- Snow and ice control
- Stonewall maintenance
- Traffic and parking control
- Tree maintenance
- Please refer to the links at the left side of this page for additional information.