MassDOT Complete Streets
Complete Streets Prioritization Plan
Complete Streets Program History:
- The Town of Lincoln awarded $50,000 for Technical Assistance
- Public Forum October 19, 2016
- SOTT meeting November 12, 2016 included discussion on Complete Streets and Transportation concerns, issues and recommendations. Comments included in the prioritization recommendations.
- 2nd Public Forum December 7, 2016 Presentation and Discussion of the summary of ideas and recommended project list as a result of the October public forum, online survey and SOTT comments. To view the video of the meeting click here
- Winter 2017 Presentation of Complete Streets program and Prioritization Project List to the Board of Selectmen.
- The Complete Street Policy was approved by the State on January 31, 2017. Lincoln received a score of 93 out of 100.
- Initial Five year Prioritization Plan approved in 2017.
To view material and documents click here.